Collect start number and data chip
All our participants must wear a start number and data chip. These are collected at our race offices. Start numbers and data chips that are not collected the day before the race will be at the race office at your start location. On the page Opening Hours you can see when our race offices are open.
Start number and chip
1. Ultravasan 90: Start number (may not be removed during the race) to be attached to your race belt using safety pins. Fill in your information on the back of the start number.
2. Ultravasan 45: Start number (may not be removed during the race) to be attached to your race belt using safety pins. Fill in your information on the back of the start number.
3. Chip with velcro strap to be attached to your ankle. No chip – no time keeping! Make sure you don’t mix up your chip with that of another participant. It is linked to your start number. The chip is returned after the finish.
4. Ultravasan 90: Luggage labels to mark your backpack/bag containing a change of clothes and any coveralls. The contents should be protected from wet.
5. Ultravasan 45: Luggage label to mark your backpack/bag containing a change of clothes and any coveralls. The contents should be protected from wet.
What to do with your clothes
Pack a change of clothes in a backpack or bag. Label the bag using the luggage label you received when collecting your number bib. Leave your luggage in good time at the specified location in the start area. Your bag will then be transported to Mora.
1. Remember to protect your change of clothes from getting wet.
2. Put your backpack/bag on the correct truck.
3. Do not send your things by private transport.
Pack clothes you want transported to Evertsberg in the bag you got when collecting your number bib, and attach a luggage label. Put it on a trailer with the sign Evertsberg. When you have changed pack used clothes in the bag and leave it with our functionaries in Evertsberg. It will be transported to the finish area in Mora where you can pick it up along with your backpack or bag after crossing the finish line.
How the start works
Joint start at 05:00.
Information is to be published during the summer.