Start group and start number
Start groups and start numbers are assigned at the beginning of August.
How to influence your start position
Start positions are based on registration dates. Early registration results in an earlier start group and later registration results in a start group further back.
Collect start number and data chip
All our participants must wear a start number and data chip. These are collected at our race offices. Start numbers and data chips that are not collected the day before the race will be at the race office at your start location. On the page Opening Hours you can see when our race offices are open.
1. Start number (may not be removed during the race) to be attached to your back using safety pins. Fill in your information on the back of the start number.
2. Start number (may not be removed during the race) to be attached to the front of your bike using cable ties.
3. Chip with velcro strap to be attached to your left ankle. No chip – no time keeping! Make sure you don’t mix up your chip with that of another participant. It is linked to your start number. The chip is returned after the finish.
4. Luggage label to mark your backpack or bag containing a change of clothes and any coveralls. The contents should be protected from wet.
5. Bike sticker to mark your bike.