What to do with your clothes
Pack a change of clothes in a backpack or bag. Label the bag using the luggage label you received when collecting your start number. Leave your luggage in good time at the specified location in the start area. Your bag will then be transported to Mora.
1. Remember to protect your change of clothes from getting wet.
2. The trucks are marked by start number.
3. Put your backpack/bag on the correct truck.
4. Do not send your things by private transport.
How the start works
Start groups and start numbers will be assigned at the beginning of August.
The ladies’ competition class starts at 07.30.
The men’s competition class starts at 08.15 as a joint start.
The first group in the leisure class starts at 08.30 and after that a new group starts every five minutes.
You should be inside the start area at least 30 minutes before your start. The entrance is at the back end of the start area.
- The gates opens for the ladies start group 0 at 06.30 am.
- The gates opens for start group 1–13 at 06.45 am.
- The gates opens for start group 14 and onwards approximately 60 minutes before start time.
In order to get correct results it is important that you start in the correct group. If you are seeded your seeding is registered in the data chip, which is connected to your start number.
More start times are activated when needed.